Last updated: October 31, 2018
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you create an account or use Coinmine Services, we, or our affiliates vendors acting on our behalf may collect the following types of information to meet our legal obligations: your name, date of birth, social security number, driver number ID, personal ID, address, phone, email, full bank account details and/or credit card numbers that you link to your Coinmine account or input when you use Coinmine Services. Coinmine will use this information to fulfill your requests and provide the relevant Services.
- Whenever you contact us or respond to our communications (e.g., email, telephone, written), we receive your contact information and any other personal information you choose to provide us. Coinmine will use such information to fulfill your requests or to provide services.
- You may choose to provide us with access to certain personal information stored by third parties such as social media sites (such as Facebook and Twitter). The information we have access to varies by site and is controlled by your privacy settings on that site and your authorization.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- To process transactions and send notices about your transactions.
- To send administrative or account-related information to you.
- To enforce our agreements with third parties.
- To resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- For quality control and staff training.
- To enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks.
- To provide you with Coinmine Services and customer support that you request.
- To better understand our customers and end-users and the way they use and interact with Coinmine Services.
- To provide a personalized experience, and implement the preferences you request.
- To communicate with you about our events or our partner events.
- To customize, measure, and improve Coinmine Services and the content and layout of our website and applications.
- To deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences (where this in accordance with the law).
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCESFrom time to time, we may obtain information about you from third party sources as require or permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, resellers and channel partners, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms.
Resellers, Channel Partners, Joint Marketing Partners, and Social Media Platforms
WHY WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
- We may share your information with service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts require these service providers to only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us, and prohibit them from selling your information to anyone else.
- We share your information with financial institutions with which we partner to process payments you have authorized.
- We may share your information with companies or other entities that purchase Coinmine assets pursuant to a court-approved sale under U.S. Bankruptcy law;
- We may share your information with law enforcement, and officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SHARED WITH THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
COLLECTION & USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
California Privacy Rights
HOW TO CONTACT US